Saturday, December 27, 2008

The worst day

Early in the morning,go into the coldroom to take out the AUST Cabbage...and i still blurring and sick too...my movement will slow one de la...but my mum just scold me faster pls...yaya...the coldroom is damn cold and i still sick...****...LOL!...Then,have to take all out and work whole day also...T_T...No time to cut and set my hair...T_T...

At evening,i want to take 15 boxes of 10kg FUJI apple go into the coldroom...and cant see inside coz my spec is blur edi...then,my fingers been wounden by the pear boxes...



Here the pic:
When going back home,my mum told my dad that just take few boxes apples then the fingers injured...really his hand just can hold decks de la...(Ya...decks more light and nice to play...)...Then,my dad said later go Genting work and the Genting boss will said i cheat many people money edi...u still come here to cheat...
That's was wrong...coz magic is an entertainment to all...not cheating...please use different angle to see the magic...although is fool people...but,try feel the process only...and please dont be hecklers when seeing magic...coz u are the stupid+est person on the earth...and u wont happy one...
Take a look my leng cai bro....
Here my youngest bro...Love him very much...^^,...Leng Cai and Cute le....(Wearing my mum sunglass...leng cai than me...haha...)
Taken on Christmas Day...
TO BE CONTINUE...

No comments: