Wednesday, December 24, 2008

2nd day of working

Wake up nearly 8am...^^, coz i lazy wake up and dont want go thr...then,my mum said wake up a...go shop liao...nearly 8am edi...then,rush to toilet and brush teeth...then,saw my hair damn ugly...then,use wax...

Until there and want buy breakfast,i ask my brother go to buy but he want me to buy and my mum said u girl or boy o...?Coz i said to my mum hot o..and the sun is so hot and sun protective lotion also din use just now...

At 10am,go to airport to fetch my dad...dont know him la...always fly here and there...like working with airasia edi...haha...^^,

At 12pm,my best friend ask me out for lunch...then,ask my mum can go or not coz the shop still not enough workers...then,go out with my frenz and go find Mr.lim who is LTC teacher...my last tuition teacher...coz my frenz want ask him some opinions for his future...coz he dont know want to stay here to work with his dad or go out to study...my teacher tell him go out to study and work with ur dad is too early edi...somemore,ur finacial also not a problem...(yup,he damn rich one...rich than me...^^, i guess his dad got 1000 ekar of oil palm or more coz i dont know how to count...^^,)Then,fetch one of his frenz then go to Edo Ichi(japanese restoran)...his frenz is from HELP college one...^^


On the way to my shop,my frenz play the song named"Hurt" by Nicholas Teo...coz he said"Ei,yihming...still remeber this song?i think u listen like have half year at form 3 time...""Ya...that song really listen like half year and everyday listen to it..."coz that time i confess to a girl and fail and become frenz only but few weeks later,she ask me some question and answer her directly and she said"i love you..."Then,i just see only but at last also be frenz will be better coz at first she said be frenz 1st one and i dont want with her anymore coz like playing me around only...


Then,go back shop and start working....and help my bro and uncle a little bit in coldroom...coz want move the boxes to another place...work under 3 degree celcius...^^, the next coldroom dont ask me help la...coz negative 20 celcius and once i go in...walao damn cold le....

Tmr work half day only and at evening my bro and his gf go to KK by airplane...and Christmas Day is coming...^^,



TO BE CONTINUE...

No comments: