Saturday, December 6, 2008

Again whole day din do my revision for my final.^^,very pro edi...haha...study also no use for me...^^,give up edi...

As i mentioned yesterday that today i will go Sungai Wang to take my DVD from Justin...when i reach there,Justin was went back home edi...as he very busy recently...many things have to settle eg: a big project(final year of UTAR is like that one...everyone has to handle one big project to finish degree...)somemore his foreign languages test...japanese and korean...haha...really pity for him...all he did is for his future one and next year he will go to Japan study...

At the magic shop there...see one person buy parasols for next mooncake festival show...wow so early prepare...haha...nice la got show...me also dont have the opportunity...haha...and after that company him for buying formal coat because everyone who play stage need wear formal coat....^^ i also want to see formal coat...i also want buy one for my ownself for my close-up magic next year...^^ after exam,i will buy...haha...
Looking all the formal coat shop then finally also go back to Masuda that shop buy the formal coat because more cheap and quality also quite good...the person who buy that coat i think is beginner because he ask many questions about the clothing ok or not.my frenz and i at there to give opinion lo...although i din play stage magic but i also know to set a stage magic...My magic knowledge is wide one...haha...^^

He buy the black color coat(RM197.90) is ok for everyone...because SUB also want sell RM389 for formal coat.After that,go back to magic shop for teaching how to perform lo...(i dont want exposed it here...if u want know sms me or call me...^^)

One more thing...at there i finally saw the part timer who is Jane...because last time din see her for work and is the first time saw her...One thing to say she is beginner...because my frenz start to play her with stage magic technique and teach her...haha...very hard for beginner la....haiyo...want play her like that meh?Then,all start to play her lo...haha...At beginning,i dont want because later said me "LC" her only...haha...but i have reason one...When she said she want to see Asher Twist,my frenz dont want to show and teach her then my frenz ask me to do for her lo...then i start show lo...haha...i perform also in full speed one mean very fast one cant see one...haha...then quiet edi...then we all play at there...Example:teach her "Hot Shot Cut" and some Ace Production and others.My frenz really want play her until crazy because the Ace production that he did is add some flourish inside edi and the "Hot Shot Cut" also not for beginner la...That "Hot Shot Cut" i also want to spend few days to learn a...

Then go back home for start to learn new magic...as i just start my new magic field which is upgrade to coin magic edi...haha...finally coin magic turn...^^last time i dont want to learn is because i saw coin magic is hard for me as need a lot of practice and the coin is hard but card is soft...then,i learnt "Only Four" by Daniel Garcia in his DVD named"Project 2"(i got the project 1 edi)The effect is using bare hand to do coin matrix...haha...i need upgrade to pro level in coin in shorter time...because no time for me edi...

After some practices then start to perform to my housemate to see...haha...my routine is combine 4 different kind of technique to do coin matrix...haha...after learnt then show to housemate...feedback is good also but still have some space to improve to make it perfect...i know because i just spent about 1 and half hour then show to housemate but i din exposed a(this very important thing...)haha...so happy...After show the coin matrix then i perform some card magic as i want some feedbacks too...

That's all...2mr my dad will fly to KL here to meet his frenz for business and me too^^,...


TO BE CONTINUE...

No comments: