Monday, December 1, 2008

Study Week

As sem3 end edi and come to study week for 1 week before the final exam...

So,early in the morning go to uni because my frenz and i have math 1 consultation with Mr.Ong.Haha...My math 1 want resit...Stupid right?Haha...i admit...

Then,from 8 something to nearly 12pm because Mr.Ong has something to do...Then,we having our lunch at cafeteria(me is eat breakfast...haha...12pm just eat breakfast...get used to it edi...)

Then,go back home and Carlson ask where is *****?I answer him maybe at downstair because her class at down there Pa002...Then,Jack ask...who is she?Carlson ask him lo...*********(cant be shown at here)

Then,walk to Sekyen 17 there as Jack fetch me home... and so lucky i saw her at there...playground there with her frenz...Then,say hi to each other lo...Haha...^^ so lucky can meet her at there...i never think that can meet like that...and somemore we are study week edi...will lesser go to uni edi...and will meet her depend on my luck only...

2mr have to go to PE block to consult with Ms.Quah(Management Studies)and go with frenz too...because my frenz ask me for drama..."GEM OF LIFE"


TO BE CONTINUE...

No comments: