Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My hp nearly fly away edi...

My hp nearly fly away from me today...because today is my 1st day go to my mum shop help her...This morning wake up and i saw my hp din have much battery edi then bring my charger go there recharge it...Then,open shop edi and my hp charge under the open drawer there...Suddenly,have a malay guy come in buy 2 "Lukan" and he start looking the drawer edi...but me receive his money and put to cash register there...Then,my bro said"Oi,take ur hp a...he want steal ur hp a..."Then,i look to the drawer there his hand want take the hp edi...then i quickly take my hp and put into my pocket edi...WTF!!!!How dare to steal my hp o!!!!!If i caught him...then have to say sry lo...he cant get away so easy lo...^^, He sure beaten by me or my uncle...for sure...or maybe my grandpa will beat him too...if he want to...haha...Haiz...i want learn his misdirection lo...so pro o...can misdirect me o...WTF!!!!Can misdirect me....really want improve myself edi...^^, So,dont judge a person by his look only...Really be careful....Especially...me...haha...i'm a bad guy...haha...^^,


I work at shop there from 8am-8pm...Haiz...12hours working...but ok la...do casher only...^^,Luckily,bring my decks along and play at there...if not...sure sleep at there edi...like 5pm around i sleep at there edi...those workers laugh at me coz i din realised have customers come to buy fruits...then my bro wake me up...^^, I love sleeping one...^^, also my hobby too...

No comments: