Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just back from Mid Valley and finished my shopping...^^, I have bought one jacket+coat that i saw last month and it still there...then i go to next shop which is Samuel and Kevin for buy shirts... and looking around the other shops as i want find formal coat...^^, is for my close-up magic...at last also din buy...



Then,when want going home my heart suddenly pain again...but is minor one la ,not serious one^^, and at the door there see outside is raining...no choice go to food court there to eat as i hungry edi(4.30 something)^^, and wait for the rain stop.Then,walking around and see the rain was stopped and can go home edi...^^, on the way to north court,i saw the north court there start snowing edi... and i go forward there to see...ya,it snowing there but is made from the machine with some chemical substances(all science students will know how to do it...^^,) and all people there start to take photo edi...^^, I just walk out from Mid Valley and board bus to go back home as the bus reach there when i come out from there...^^, how lucky...





2day was the English for communication paper and done everything that i know and some i just simply write answers for the questions...^^, and after that go PC Fair at KLCC there with my frenz car...^^, As usual go there not for buying things as i no need buy any PC items as i have my laptop and everything that i need if i want buy i will call my parents buy for me...^^, I just companied my frenz only as he wanna buy DVD-RW for his desktop... when reaching the hall and i tell my frenz that dont do same thing again as last time we go the base floor for 3 times and upper floor for once only.We go the base floor for 3 times is because we finish looking for items and want to go to upper floor and go back the front and the guard there say go the other and then there 2 times edi and the third times is finish looking at the upper floor...and that day is very very very tired and our leg start pain edi...^^,



At this time PC Fair,quite a lot of pretty models and girls there(yaya...everytime have many pretty models and girls there...)but this time i din see any cosplay people as last time i have saw cosplay people to promote their games...^^, Then, at there i start naughty edi...i always call my frenz look here and there for girls as he desparate to see pretty girls...^^, very naughty le...^^,

At there,i saw the girl which from UTAR PE block one that pretty girl a...those people that studies at PE block told us one...and she as promoter at there...^^, first time look at her i start guessing edi because she look familiar to me...^^, and told my frenz she is from PE block one and my frenz said really?After look around and go back to her working place there and ask her as i dare my frenz...Go ask is she from utar pe block or not?haha...^^, very naughty la me...^^, Then,my frenz go ask her...Haha...^^, Yup,it real she is from UTAR PE block...gege...^^, Good job ah Hung Hwang...haha...^^, give my frenz chance to ask girls mah...not always i go although i wont...hehe...^^,



After that,go buy his DVD-RW as he found the cheapest one...^^, Then, he companied me to go shopping with me as i want find coat...^^,



That's all and next saturday will be back to hometown,just right finish my last paper...^^, I think i cant help her find one house for her...start feel guilty now...haiz...hope my frenz will help me find at least one for me...haiz...Very useless la me...one thing also cant help her do...Better go to die la,yihming....

No comments: