Sunday, December 21, 2008

Finally...all over edi(exam)...^^,

Finally,my exam is over edi....and now i at my hometown edi...

When arrived my hometown,my 2 younger brothers wait for my arrival and go to car together and my dad was there...I just know my dad was at my hometown before boarding...

Then,go to my mum's new shop...My mum open her own shop edi and finally be boss...^^, Before that,she working with other company...So,when my mum out from that company and take her salary and her bonus...Then,after one week,my mum's frenz,those suppliers ask my mum go open shop earn money and start her own business...^^,So,my mum go open lo...since had enough money edi...with her salary and bonus...(she took her bonus for 24 months or more...i forgot edi...^^,)so,enough rent a shop and buy 2 coldroom,one for meat and one for veg and fruits...because her coldroom want to make the modern coldroom which is coldroom at the back and front can put items for sell...she want to do that because my mum want save electricity and save cost...So,both coldroom i think 160k++(i dont know the whole figure,i just know the price for each door cost about 2k because 3 layers of glass for each door...wah...i stunned when i ask my mum for the cost for the door...)I will upload the photo of my mum shop soon...once she open ceremony that day...maybe 3rd of Jan...^^, I realised that i want to save money edi...careful with my spending...haha...see my mum save money for her own business edi...So,want to start save money now...^^,








Then,go back my home and start take out my things...1st thing is take out my cloths for washing and ironing...then,take out my decks and magic books and laptop...^^,This time my brothers never ask me that got what new tricks or new thing...they all go play their computer game...^^,Saw my younger brother buy ticket to KK with his girlfiend...celebrate Christmas at there...They together 2 years edi...haiz...I still single a....Haha....^^,



Guess whose one the cosmetic at below?

Answer:mine one...^^,(just small amount only la...if compare to girls...but got few more those are seldom use one...)


I take photo as William had asked me about y i dont eat spicy when steamboat at Yuen thr...I told him i dont want any "Qing Chun dou"...hehe...^^,
At the next post i will write about those thing that happen last few days...

No comments: