Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just back from dinner...and i have something to share with u all...



At afternoon,when i going out from house and start to walk to section 14 there for breakfast...(2pm then eat breakfast...^^,),there have a dog follow me until section 14 there...Haha...very funny right?Yup,its true... At beginning,i just thought it just walk around at the football field and badminton court there but it follow me until i scare of it...Ya,i scare of it...Y?because it is black in color and like few days din eat anything and maybe it want me to give something to it to eat...but i also want to go eat my breakfast...nothing with me just my hp and wallet only...if not,want me give money to dog a...crazy u know...got dog know how to use money to buy food?(dont tell me those in drama...)Then,the way that it follow me also like drama those...follow u at behind and when u look at it then it will go in front of u like not following u...then,i start to play with it...start follow it from behind as i walk slowly to see what going on with it...(ya...i know u all think i crazy edi...play with dog...)then,it go under trees there and i just continue my way only...and suddenly i heard dog breathing behind of me...then i look back...scare me a...it still follow...wah...Then,i dont care it anymore just walk faster and avoid it then it ok edi...Finally,i saw lorry and long enough u cover me...so i quickly run to there and see it still got chasing me or not...haha...it cant find me anymore... Phew...finally,have a peaceful "breaklunch"(breakfast+lunch)...very cold-blooded...yup,i'm a devil...



Then,during eating my "breaklunch" suddenly thinking something else...because before that just finish watching 30 episode of Gem of Life...and the things that i thought is our life.Example,Try said to yourself, if God does not give me the opportunity, do not give me happiness, do not give me time, I will not ask, I would rather fight for themselves, even if in the end just get only a little bit, I do not mind. As long as I have to strive for it.


Then,think 5C in our life.Lets say if u have 5C in your life edi...what else that you still want to get?Wife or Husband?Boy or Girl?or something else?i dont know what thing you still want but i think although we have everything in our life,we still have something want to get it...For me,i want buy a time machine...because i want to past...but in reality...this wont happen even have time machine in this world...because everything in the past became our histories edi and if try to change it...u are changing histories and the world will be restart again...

And when i went back home,i start thinking the ways to earn money...For those who want earn money in my generation,i think that they wanna start to change...change to creative and smart and brave...if think something u can work with it then try it maybe u can do it and u can earn a lot of money with it...I have that opinion is because the time for earn money is passed edi which is our last generation,our dad and grandfather generations...Then,if u want to be rich...then u have to be unique and different with others...

Suddenly, i felt that sometimes alone can explore many things in our life...like just now i go out for my dinner and walk slowly and thinking something...and u will clearly know about it...After dinner,i walk to Jaya 33 for buying daily use...and my mind suddenly pop out an idea that i want to create a magic that very magical and unique...and maybe can participate next year FISM at Beijing,China...i will think when i in sem break later...hope can create one...I have that idea because i think this morning that i have ask my magic frenz to help me find a book named"The Trick Brain" by Dariel Fitzkee.It is an old book edi and published in 1976.(WOW!!!yihming will read book de o...)Yup,i admit i seldom reading and i just read those books i interested only...and how much of that book i also will buy...(insane right?Yup,i admit)Because that book very useful for every magicians somemore if u want to create a very best magic then this is the book for u...inside the book have a lot of knowledge about magic...and if u have this book u can save a lot of money to buy DVDs and u will create ur own magic and sell somemore can be famous magician too...


Another day,that i din do my revision for my final...because din have clear mind to study...hope 2mr will have a clear mind... I din have clear mind because when reading,my mind cant concentrate on what i reading...and i playing around with cards and coins...somemore at least 3 decks of cards and 4 coins on my table and just beside me only...how i concentrate with my study...haha...^^

No comments: