Friday, December 5, 2008

Wanna thanks my mum(^^,)

Yesterday night,i got phone call from my mum...that she said"Don't be too nervous with study,son.The exam just test those things that u learnt from lectures..."But,i told her:"i even not listen to lecturer when in class..."Haha...its true...start from week 1 until week 7...i din listen to lecturer although the lecturer quite nice and pretty...^^Cant blame me for that...me is like that one...if the subject not interesting for me...one word i also dont want to listen...Haha...

My mum said:"OK,then u can go play ur magic la...or watch ur drama...for relax ur mind"Haha...the first time...my mum tell me go play magic or watch drama... it kinda weird for me...but,she is nice to me..because when i asked her for something,she will let me go for it...Example,when i nearly no money in bank then i call my mum transfer money for me.the next day done edi...and when i saw some beautiful shirts then she will ask me"want buy it or not?"haha...so nice...

Then,today wake up at 10 am...then my cousin ask me out for watching movie...Then,i followed him as i dont want stay at home anymore...damn boring at home...

Unluckily,today is friday...i'm in the bus wait almost half an hour then reach section 17 and after lunch board the bus to LRT station.Heavy rain started and also have to sit in the bus for 30 mins again...Argh...I want to bomb the muslim mosque because the sound damn annoying and every friday cause traffic jam...really have to do that in future...wait and see...(^^,)

Go to KLCC's TGV for watching "BOLTZ".Nice movie although in 2D...but i like the most wasnt the dog,i like the hamster...because damn cool and funny...if the part got Rhino,the hamster name...that part will be very funny...haha...can give a try...

Then,while waiting the time for going into cinema,i go to Kinokuniya for searching Lu Chen's books that others magic frenz from other state looking for...When entering the door,i saw a best seller book titled"Why men love bitches"...once i saw this book then i laugh...then go to chinese section for searching the books...after that looking other books for spending time...i have read some physiological books...and the book i mentioned just now..."Why men love bitches" and some other books for picking up girls...Hehe(^^,)...normal for guys...dont be too******haha...then its time to watch the movie...

Another whole day that i din do my revision and tmr i will go to Sungai Wang find my frenz because i buy another DVD from him,"Project 2 by Daniel Garcia"(i have the volume 1 edi.^^)
All my money go to magic edi...haha...because no girlfriend yet...

No comments: