Sunday, December 28, 2008

My hair finally cut edi...and my mum said that my hair still long but i think short enough edi somemore i want longer a bit one...^^, I cut my hair at my mum frenz shop...when cutting my hair ask me y my hand got some injured fingers...i said help my mum lo...Then,she realised that my mum open shop edi...(she know my mum open shop but dont know me help my mum...)Later,she ask me whether got gf or not at KL there...then,quickly said no la...coz really dont have one...(Although I want a gf...^^,)But,until now also dont have one...^^, Haiz...Sad coz some of my frenz got gf edi...me...haha...still single...^^,

2 comments:

Martin said...

slowly slowly! GF cannot tension one.. haha eh keep up the gd work on blogging! nice to read n more pic le!! miss u la yih ming!! faster faster! haha

yihming said...

lol...that's true...really cant tension one...haha...