Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Weak person

Haiz...finally i realised that i damn weak....2day go to clinic to see doctor for taking medicine for my skin sensitive...haiz...



I know that i have allergy for something example alcohol...I found that i have allergy to alcohol is past few years that my cousin ask me drink Carlsberg as i lose to her...haha...i said that i dont want edi(because i think drink beer is bad for health one.so i dont want...)At last,i just drink half of it only...after one hour...whole body turn red edi...and my dad come over and ask me...whether i drink beer or not and answer him and start ask my dad that why my body got red dot one...he say u have allergy for alcohol so u cant drink any hard drinks anymore...so,i dont drink hard drink...But,in mid year...my frenz come to KL here and ask me go Genting there play and at night go to pub as we dont have book any room and whole Genting no rooms left for us even VIP room also dont have...then,go with them and i just ask them just order those drink with low % alcohol as i know me allergy and they said the 1st time is like one but 2times maybe no...so,i take a bottle of Heineken and drink finish it...Imagine i drink one bottle in 1 hour time and my frenz can drink 3 edi...so fast they drink...After finish the bottle of the drink,then feel very hot and go to washroom see whether whole body turn red or not...The answer is yes...haiz...really cant drink hard drinks anymore....but,i haven try with wine...haha...^^,maybe next time...



Besides,my stomach also very sensitive too...so,i dislike spicy food is one of the reason....when after ate anything that a little bit of dirty,then i will stomachache for sure...so,i very picky when eating also one reason...



Haiz...being a weak person...haiz...but healthy because no drink any hard drinks...^^,



2mr is exam edi which is Management Studies paper...argh...hate it...hate memorize thing...hope can score high too...^^,



Here wish all my frenz good luck and all the best....

1 comment:

LiLiN said...

no wonder la u so thin. XD

erm, my sis told me when u drink beer, u cannot sweat de le. if sweat, ur skin will turn red.. mayb is tat?

anyway, don drink la, not good de.

plus, not nice de. haha.

take care. :-)