Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Be a Good person or Bad person?

While walking to home,my mind start thinking this matter edi...^^,(dunno why my brain cant stop thinking since learnt magic.)Be a Good or Bad person,no need to judge urself whether be a good or bad person.Just be urself then it is enough edi...^^, I'm not a good person too.^^, Yup,i know i not a good person...^^,





Lets share with u all a little bit about my past....

When i was in form 1 and form 2 in my secondary school,u guys think i a good boy or bad boy?Haha...^^, When young i think some teenagers will be bad at that time because they will think that they damn yeng being bad...^^, haha...yup...So,that time i influenced by peers...^^, start to join them...and when gather together also talk about fighting things....Yup,i recalled back when i was form 2,my secondary school almost every friday noon always have fight one,before or after school...Sometimes,was other school fight with the secondary school which is next to mine...and all will be looking they fight...^^, or sometimes will be go out from school and help them...^^, and inside my own school also will had fight too...which malay fight with chinese or vice versa....just depend who lure who 1st only...^^, eventhough my secondary school is top school...^^, but this will be happen in all the other schools...^^,



But,start to change when in form 3 start my study habit edi...which is sleep in the class when teachers teaching and recess time or break time wake up and walk here and there...And that year be the second place in the class...^^ i also surprised that i was second place i thought is count from last but it true...really second place...all classmates look at me...they said that person everytime sleep at class also can be second place...walao...and one of my frenz get top 10 only...come in front me and said that sleep also can be second place then next semester i also want to do the same thing like u...^^, Then,i change to second class in next semester...Yup,my secondary school have different system compare to all the schools...one year got 2 semester and if the 1st semester got nice result and good ranking then will be move up...Haiz...i dont want go into that class la...all is book worm or not so close with them...luckily got few frenz there for company me...and have a close girl frenz there too...^^,(not my gf a...but very close frenz edi...i think i knew all her bfs until now...almost knew her everything...but not all la...^^,)Then,just sleep in BM class only and others classes are playing with frenz at the back there...^^, Then,end of semester and get the result is so beautiful a...Guess wat rank i get?Haha...^^, TOP 5 a....but is count from last...haha...^^, yaya...i'm stupid one...really stupid one le...i told u before i dont want go into that class lo...stick with frenz better...haha...^^,



Then,form 4 start study science stream as my frenz ask me to go to the 2nd science class will be better coz no bio and less ppl and most is boy and will be more happy at there...then listen to him...then both of us go to that class...Then,our class start make legend in school history edi...because all new teacher whether trainee or other teacher listen our class name then sure will said one word "4 Intan a...Haiz...."Haha...because i think most naughty guys are all in my class...One thing i remember clearly until now i also cant forget one...is math class...haha...^^, no need say our gang edi...sure will not do homework one...but to my surprise...those hardworking students also din do their homework...we laugh at there and stunned because never see whole class stand up and say din do the homework...wah...Then,all sit down as teacher said and the teacher go out and start cry at the corridor edi...Wow...that is 1st teacher cried but that year my class make more than 1 teachers cried edi...and from that year no one will not know my class one...all students sure know...because most troublesome and naughty class in whole school...because when EST class...all go ponteng and go library there chit chatting or just at the behind the corridor that just behind my class or even walk around the school...haiz...very pity for the teacher coz everytime the class is damn few students only and will go find us go into the class...



But,one thing that my class break school record and history...which is my class's physics win the Berlian class(the 1st science stream class)...haha...so happy...and the teacher also happy that finally Intan class can beat Berlian class....because she teach that long time edi...everytime want to see Intan class win Berlian class...then at that year break the record edi...and make the history edi...haha...is the 1st time Intan win Berlian...haha...not say our class more pro than Berlian class la...is because they got a noob there...haha...lowest marks everytime...haha...^^, That person also my mum's frenz son and i also know him one...haha...Besides,at that year also start to ponteng and go play snooker...and some of my frenz start smoking habit edi...but,i not smoke a...due to my mum din allow and myself also damn hate smoking because everytime inhale a little bit smoke from them...then i will have a very serious cough...non stop one until i tell them go far a bit...^^, so,i not smoking lo...if not...i will be a smoker lo...





At form 5 time...i think nothing much happen...just have celebrate my school 90th anniversary and that time just know my school damn old edi...somemore also want to sit for SPM and my mum said that u want do whatever u like then u at least study finish ur form 5 and SPM...then u can do whatever u want...so,listen to her lo...coz that time have car license edi and want go out at night time with frenz but cant allow...T_T...then,after SPM go out but also go back home at 11pm due to my mum want to sleep edi...haiz...one of my teacher said to me that "Wah,after SPM edi and 17 years old somemore will drive edi still want back home 11pm"Then, i said "No choice...wanna be good boy because have a good mum...^^"Yup...my parents are love me...i know because those thing i want they will buy for me and even not say out that i want a good laptop and suddenly pop out a laptop that before SPM and said score for SPM then will have it...but,not score for the SPM also the laptop will give me de la...i know one...^^,





Ok,that's enough edi for my story...back to topic...^^, sry a for such a long story because i like my secondary school life...^^, Be a Good person or a Bad person is important???...Actually,all human being are good since we are born into this world...because our mind is like a blank paper and dont know anything about this world and we learn from time to time until the time that we died...so this is called life...Besides,in chinese "Ren Zhi Chu Xing Ben Shan" means all people characteristic is good since they born...So,at last all people will turn to good one...just believe that...^^ because the most bad guy also can be good as he know that he do that is bad thing and not good to him...^^,

Besides,Good and Bad is balance one...just like yin yang...everything is balance one...man and woman...boy and girl...good and bad...all will be balance one...So,no need think too much la...dont same like me everytime want to be a good person...(because have a frenz told me that dont think too much la...)i not a good person...^^, Just be urself...just be who u are...then is enough edi...coz it like that one...cant make any big difference one...^^,

Be positive to ur life and u feel more better...^^,

Tmr den wrote the thing that happen today...coz...many thing to write...^^,


TO BE CONTINUE...^^,

No comments: