Monday, December 22, 2008

I will summarize those thing that happen last week...^^,



I happy with last week coz exam had over and having fun with frenz as next year some will go to Kampar thr...So,will have dinner with them...After my last paper,go to UTAR PA block thr wait for JJ and Lai Shin...Then,go to Yuen restoran there opposite Sunway Pyramid there...Then,go in there for booking 7 person table as we just have 7 person coz others go back hometown edi and Sam sick and rest at home...Then,start our dinner and saw many ppl grab chicken wings as the worker take up here...we at level 3...the restoran got 3 level...haha...level 1 and level 2 full edi...Jack told me that the chicken wings at thr is famous edi...so,i rmbr that my housemate told me that have a restoran also like that,actually is this restoran...haha...^^, Then,second round Lai Shin go help us take and result is 3 chicken wings he took..Haha...^^, all laugh at him...then 4th round Lai Shin go without plate and stand there see only...so,we miss 3 rounds edi...then,cant miss any edi...coz seeing those uncles using two plate to take...so,we follow...Carlson and i go there and wait...then carlson go back to table as dont want two ppl take for 1 table...and left me there...Argh...want me be that meh...I am gentle man le...hehe...^^,Then,the chicken wings came edi...and they shouting "Yihming!!!take more!!!!take more!!!"Then,go back to table as i see my plate got many edi coz seeing others still few only...give them chance...haha...all my frenz happy as seeing the plate got many...haha...



At 10pm...go to Asia Cafe as famous night life place for teenagers...And Jack told me that the parking space is the place that got girl raped at there...WOW!!!So,i no idea with those ppl dont want help her...haiz...Then,go play pool there...back at 11pm and reach home at 12am...as the next day i want take flight go back to hometown and packing my stuffs...^^,





Besides,i was happy with those few days that do my revision at Utar Pa block thr...Coz got saw her everytime i do my revision there...^^,








Then,below there was having our dinner at Murni there at SS2,14 ppl...JJ not coming coz have something to do..."Mysterious Guy"like Dickson said...Actually,we have dinner with Tommy one but due to he have problem so cant have dinner with us...


All listen to Kelvin as he telling story regarding the house one at Metro View...coz he keep ask th e agent give us the price RM1250 for the rental...Rm1300 is too exp...





Seem YB was hungry edi...he grab his drink when the drinks come...^^,





After that,all go to INC to play CS and due to not computer at non-smoking area...we had to play at smoking area...walao...cant stand with those smokes la...then,go down buy some sweets to eat coz when u eat u wont smell one..haha...buy strong with fruit smell one...and back to seat play...Haha...Ken improve edi but still the last one...haha...Top scorers are Kelvin,Carlson,Sam,Chili...me the following one...all 100++ just left Ken 80++...haha...but got improvement la...coz last time 20++ die 100++...haha...now 80++ die 100++...good edi...

No comments: