Saturday, November 22, 2008

Today,i go to Sungai Wang as my frenz want meet me because i buy DVD(named "Evolution" by Shiro-magic) with him.That DVD i booked with him about 2 months edi.His name Justin who had 1000++ DVDs and spend about RM10000++ in magic edi.One thing that i sure with him is he has more experience and techniques and skills in magic.He told me that if want other DVDs can find him because he had many.



Then,at noon he came to the magic shop as he finished his movie with frenz and shopping.Then,he ask me to show magic.Haiz....he more pro than me la why still want to see my magic.(T_T)It is truth that he pro than me because when i doing my magic then he know which magician idea.Haiz....speechless.Then,another frenz come as he finished his work.Justin ask him to show his XCM as he play XCM.Another thing that i want to say is "WOW!!!" Both of them play XCM at very high speed and smooth.(Yup,XCM is play at very high speed one as u smooth edi.)Another sad thing for me because i just start in XCM.I don't believe my eyes because i know that those XCMers can play at very high speed but they just in front of me and their speed really fast and beautiful moves.(This is because i dont believe XCMers can play so fast as camera's capture speed is slower than their moves and makes they are really fast but now i trust edi.)



Haiz....Justin really pro la.....because he play his coin routine and the card magic named"Reset".His 3 coins magic really nice.Then,he go with frenz to buy shirt.(he really rich)Then,i and another frenz talking about the Xtreme Beginnerz 2.In that DVDs,really cant learn nothing but can learn one or few skills la.This is because this time really insane,inside have pen spinning technique that really insane and dice stacking,card throwing and XCM.Those really want pro XCMers learn.Besides,we also talk about the superhandz or handlordz who is De'vo.He really pro in XCM and everything that reach his hand,it will become god items because he play in insane ways.My frenz told me that he got play knife manipulation and others i know edi.If u want to know then go to youtube search "Devo" or superhandz.Then,u can see his crazy hands.

Besides,my frenz teach me "Strike Change"by Aaron Fisher who is from Theory 11 and he teach me for free.Haha...he really kind to teach me.And i will learn that because this colour change really clean.After that,as time was late then all go back home.

No comments: