Friday, November 28, 2008

The last day of the Sem3 has come,enter the last classes for english for communication and management tutorial class.As usual the english class i will sleep at the class...haiz...then my frenz always wake me up to make me not fall in sleep...But,i really tired for this week la...(I also dunno why)Somemore,i start not mood with everything again...Maybe,final exam gua or any other thing lo...Then,i very feel very down recently.(My frenz wont know me that when i unhappy because i conceal it very well.)Stay cool at there.So,frenz hardly know my feeling one... but sometimes u will know clearly because my facial expression explain everything edi.(I know because my best frenz told me one and everytime they know my feeling one...because be frenz since primary school.(Wow!?dont know that it had been so long time edi...)


After class....time to celebrate Miss Wong birthday....(actually is tmr but since we end our sem edi so we celebrate earlier)Then,celebrate but one thing is funny is they mistaken Miss Wong age,they assume that Miss Wong is 29 but actually is 27 la...(Sem 1 also said it edi la...when she 1st time ask my age at tutorial class because we are same secondary school...(^^,))Then,all laugh lo...coz make mistake already...haha...nvm just blow candles la...photo session which take with Miss Wong coz next year mostly all of us go to Setapak and some go to Kampar...(At the same time,Carlson show his handphone to my frenz(Hung Hwang) that he(Carlson) take pic with her edi...make him jealous...haha...all laugh him...)

Then,as usual after ate will be chit chat something de lo...(^^,) Gossip Queen...Ask those gossip at sem 3 one.Like ask John how he with that girl edi.(Bonding edi ma?)Then,ask JJ how was he with that girl(i never say the name out here^^)...Miss Wong said many competitors chase that girl(^^,)yup...its true many competitors...Then,come to my turn as she said many competitos.She said"yihming that one also...also many competitors..."Then,my frenz ask how she know my target one...Then,she smile at there and she said"i know one....^^"I replied"Ya...its true..."My frenz(John) also said like that as he know her frenz and told her that those boys always follow her one also want to chase her one..."I know a...blind people also can see what they are trying to do la...Nvm...different people will have different tactics...(^^,)(Mine tactics is...... same with all people which is be frenz 1st.The 1st step for everyone then go to next level.Dont compare those ONS one la.ONS means "One Night Stand"this everyone will know one right?)Be frenz can last longer than be couple 1st...because i got many girl frenz out there and close to each other( but all got their boyfrenz edi la.)(^^,)But,i not those kind of flower-hearted people a...although i have think about it...but due to the bashful...so still small numbers only la...But,they will ask me for help if they have problems...^^One thing i remember cleary which is one of the girl frenz called me midnight as she cant sleep...Haiz...as frenz have to help her lo...

After that,we have to rush to Setapak as my frenz have to sign contract as they want rent that unit at Metro View...(dont know spell correct or not^^ nvm la...)Then,wait all gather 1st then go together...Then,my frenz(yong) tell me that(y ur blog always start with "Today,i ....." so many times edi le...haha...i answered him no mood with writting blog then i just simply write lo...wait for bus at bus stop there...and at the same time (Chau Ling)birthday girl...^^ start open her birthday present...one of the present is packed by many layers of newspaper from big until small and lastly the present is a turtle comb...Wah...So...^^

Until Asia Jaya LRT station,they buy tickets to go Wangsa Maju.Wah...Wangsa Maju is last third of the station le.Haiz...have to stand all way long...because my frenz stand i also follow lo...^^this called good frenz ma...In the LRT,we did a thing that very funny one which is sing birthday song in LRT...haha...we sing twice which is at Setiawangsa there and after come out from LRT at Wangsa Maju there.(1st,we want sing at KL Sentral and KLCC one but cant because we all no facing to her when sing so have to wait till Setiawangsa there.)

Then,go to see the unit that at Metro View there...as my frenz ask me stay with them but different unit la same condo...so i have to see the size of the room as my father said if small then take whole the single room lo...^^Then,see around that unit...quite nice the environment but one bad thing that have to complain is the mosque is built at beside only...wah...so near to the condo...nvm...see my frenz(Kelvin) still stick with this condo or not...if yes then have to say"AH!!!"want to suffer 1 year(1 year 1st to rent the unit if the rental increase have to move to the other condo.)Then,they discuss about the contract and i sleep at the sofa there...(tired and sleepy coz nothing to do...somemore i love to sleep^^)After finished it,then go to eat as i too hungry edi...^^so,nice o my frenz because i said that i hungry want to eat and they din go to CC to play DOTA because outside of the condo have CC there somemore 1/hour.If they played,then i have to eat alone.(T_T)...But,at last have to thank(Yee Shiuan) because he said"ei...go to eat la...yihming hungry edi.."haha....thanks Yee Shiuan...After eating lunch,then go back home edi as the day want to start rain edi.

Back to Asia Jaya LRT station just left me and yee shiuan only as kock li want go back to hometown so he stop at pasar seni and sam,ken fang,chin wee and wei jun stop at Universiti station as they want take bus to go back home...When in the bus,yee shiuan ask how was my heart recently?I get shock suddenly because i thought people will not remember this kind of thing one...i replied him ok la...just that day my heart suddenly pain only...i also dunno why...if wanna die...then i have to write my will...(wah...have to arrange those money 1st...daydreaming...)

Just reach home,and the rain start...luckily i'm in the house edi...then,sleep as i damn tired edi...

Wake up at 8pm and start to write this blog edi...and suddenly feel like no mood with everything again...

Last but not least,i gonna miss her badly....because our distance get closer a bit only in week as that day i give her a birthday gift...(only me think like that la...maybe she just think frenz only...^^)Anyway,i will miss her one... next year...will be meet again at Setapak...hope so...hope she still remember me la...if not...at that time very paiseh de...

No comments: