Thursday, November 13, 2008

Finally,got time to write blog.Since last week,my frenz ask me why i din write blog.The reason is this sem really busy with all the assignment as this sem is short sem(have 7 Weeks study week.).So,Week 4 need to pass up Management of Studies assignment(all about those company how to run their businesses and we take those as our assignment.We take "Motorola" as lecturer give this company for us.) This week also got practical assessment for Web Page Design and miss take notice about the last thing is create a link that links to new page.Code(target_blank)AH!!!lost marks edi because i rush to finish and i'm the second to complete as one of my frenz is expert with this subject so he is the fastest one.It is crazy because lecturer need us to complete a web page within 30 minutes .

Now,this week(Week 5) is Web Page Design assignment due date on friday at 12 noon and practical assessment 2 for Web Page Design but this time i do carefully and complete in time and i think can get higher marks as i just miss noticed the background color for one of the table cells.Besides,this week can see a lot of sem3 students busying with this assignment because all need compare with each other with JavaScripts.This is because JavaScript will make the webpage more interesting and beautiful.After seeing a group's webpage that more beautiful then all need improve and change or add in other effects.Haiz...human nature is like this one.Everytime need to compare and don't want to lose.So,this week can see a lot people stay back at school and back to home lately.Like TD3 and TE1,we all frenz stayed at school's ICTC room until close which is 7pm.Then,go out for our dinner,never think that every night dinner with frenz since i lived damn far from school.Besides,everyday busy with this assignment and bring laptop everyday.But,today forget to bring laptop as i too tired yesterday and exhausted edi.Then,need to go to use the stupid and lousy computer at school for doing this assignment. One more thing is i have skipped 2 tutorials class today because busy with this assignment and forget the time edi.


In this assignment,i have done my parts edi.Other than that,i be consultant in my group when my group members need helps then i will be there for help and other group members also find me for inserting the new things that learnt from lecture class as my group members busy with their parts.This because my parts is easier and i just do frame and form which is learnt in these 2 weeks still something to us.I have tried with all these things and just left the the last part of the form only since cant send out to my email,i just left it only since the teacher will not submit any info to my email.

Besides,this week quite damn sad for me(because of something that happened recently) and tired with assignments.Since i'm damn stupid and my brain cant function well edi. I successfully change course to QS which is Quantity Surveying because UTAR offer me my 3rd choice which is information technology networking and communication.Since computer can learn myself then i change to my 1st choice QS and have many frenz same course with me.Not say i very smart with computer technology because computer technology will update from time to time.So,just buy ref books to learn only and easy to know how to function with the software like a programmer also need some trials and not 1st time then success do a program.^^Luckily my Programming subject score A- and scared me when see result because lecturer said that is easy to score A if know well for C and fail if mess up everything.Then,my 2 tests also just passing only and i din think i can A- since i just think that i just can get B in my final after the paper.I just regret with my tests only because just that 2 tests pull my result down.


Now,time 10.50pm. still busying with Web Page Design assignment with frenz at Sekyen14 McD since 7.30pm.

No comments: