Thursday, November 13, 2008

Like long time din write about my magic life edi.So,now i write all for u guys.1st thing,is long time din go youtube.com to see magic competition which is uploaded by a person who fromTaiwan chnl and that person maybe very busy with his things then din upload lastest videos about the competition since last month which is Oct.And i feel like out from magic world edi because now i just wait for my idol (Lu Chen) come to KL for lecture maybe next month but not confirm yet since he busy and many people from all around the world invite him for shows or lectures.Besides,i scared i will missed this chance because next month is me want to take my final exam.


My ordered things from MG still not reach to my hand since June.****Wah,need so long time to reach meh and i order with my frenz and 3 weeks time reach edi.The newest thing i bought is "Modern Times" by Henry Evans.The effect is the cards is take out from the box is the fastest way and the deck just throw on the table change color from blue to red.

Now,i started new things in my magic life which is XCM and poker field.XCM means Extreme Card Manipulation which is use cards to do flourish or some hard moves by using 2 hands.For poker field,u guys think deeply and u will know what i will do.

No comments: