Monday, November 17, 2008

Lets talk about today,ok lets start.Today,just like normal day go to school.When the entering the class,then my frenz tell me i have to stay back after the class have lecturer find me.The lecturer is ask me for interview but i dunno interview what and anyway my turn will be on this coming wednesday.Somemore,today got presentation which is group disscussion presentation.Besides,this time also be the first group to present.Haiz...Y always be the first,y cant be the last(The reason is i want be the last due to my laziness).But,at last also succesfully done all.

After that,we all play cards as all were free.The funniest thing that we play is called"Bluff" which mean cheat people with cards and throw out from deck onto the table.It really fun after all know how to cheat people.Then,have to go home as all tired and we not go for basketball.

We have a habit which one week got at least two days for sports.We have tried 3 -4 days after class all go for sports(either futsal or basketball).


When going out from school,suddenly my heart pain like never before.I have experience heart pain before but this time really pain like the heart want to stop edi.Then,i have to sit down and rest for awhile and my frenz ask how am i.They wait until i fine then all go back.

Then,i think if i die right now,what are responses will i get?I think that all will be sad especially my parents and those close frenz.But,if i really go this time,i think its enough to me edi because everyone will have their own faith including me myself.

I have experience one time near to death which is get Dengue at my age 11.At that time,i feel i'm lucky because i just left 1 more day to live and if late for one day to hospital then i wont meet you all especially those frenz from my secondary school and now from uni.I feel lucky because after i go out from hospital and they tell me that i was really lucky and they said that have people died with this disease due to late discover their disease.

Haha,don't think too much la because all have their faith.When the time has come,we cant ignore it,just accept it.

No comments: