Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Last practical class for Web Page,so we have to rush 2 practicals at the same time because stupid UTAR has fire training at 10am as we knew that yesterday.10am reach edi,start the alarm and walk slowly from the practical room.Haiz....y need this kind of thing.Let's say if really have fire,i sure that all will panic and run without care others.Because they all want stay alive only.Then,all gather at outside of the PB block and wait.Haiz...Then,others line up.Seeing all those wearing lab coat but luckily the sun which is not hot if not all sweat edi.Haiz...Miss Wong a...Y?Because she know me like her edi la.(She know because my frenz(John) told her d.)When she saw me,she come and told me that "U like ***** a?"(find out urself if u want to know) then i answered "ya".Then,she ask yesterday is her birthday right?Yup,its true.^^After that,i tell to my frenz that Miss Wong know edi,they said nvm la just left few more days only.(Ya,just left few more days only and our sem 3 just end like this.)I want longer also cant(^^) because she long sem i short sem.(T_T)Nvm la,next year also can meet her at Setapak.Hehe...So,i purposely change course to QS one(Dont think the other side,QS course i also like one or maybe i change to Civil lo.But,QS most suit me la because i lazy study.)



After few mins,then all can go back to class and my frenz(Martin)start playing edi.He go to ask Botak Lao that if it happen real fire la how?He answer just run back home.(SWT)Y still want do this kind of stuff le.Waste time only.Then,all back class lo.After the class finished edi,then Miss Low(our Web Page lecturer)show her photos with her bro,convocation and herself.Wah...cant stand for the pic that she wearing wedding dress la.Its photoshop one but very weird la.When,she showing that pic everyone laugh btw she also laugh.So funny o......Then,photo session have come as my frenz bring camera today.Taking photo with the lecturer and after that all frenz take photos.



All go canteen for lunch as left few more days to taste the canteen food because next year all go Setapak edi.Then,going there lo.At canteen there,while waiting for the food and she come in as she finished her class and wait for her frenz to go out for lunch.So,she come in and wait there for her frenz come then go out for lunch.She come in and wave hand to me and i wave back to her(normal right,frenz ma).Haha...luckily my frenz din block in front of me as he go take his food.^^Then,she just sit opposite of my table with her frenz there.Then,she playing her frenz's rubik cube there.Haha...she also play that a...Nice o...maybe i can teach her later(because i have forums and formulae to play that...hehe...the benefit of learning magic because rubik cube also include in magic too.)If use magic,1 sec can complete it.Haha...Great a...learning magic... can see all people response that from their faces.(if u not believe that,then u have to believe...)^^She go out from canteen as her frenz come edi.



After that,having class at 12pm then go to Pa002 and wait the class finished as Miss Yapp teaching(our last sem physics lecturer.She very nice to us one.^^ Nice lecturer).Then,have to wait at outside.I saw her sitting at Pa006 there.At the same time,my frenz(Yee Shiuan) shout my name out "Yihming!!!..."somemore sitting there shout my name.Then,i go in front to him and said she there a.While walking to there,she like heard my name edi and turn back to see.Wah...want play me like that meh?Very paiseh la...Haiz...it called good frenz like this...Haiz...



Then,go into class as Miss Yapp finished her class edi.When enter class,see the class just left 10-15% of students only.Wah...So "many" people o...Lecturer also laugh this not a class edi...we also laugh...Nvm just carry on...as we want to do revision....then continue and the class end in 1 hour...(actual time is 2 hours)as this class is for revision class then can end earlier.



After class,all want to see the Lamborghini that park at Jaya One.(the luxury car and dream car for all men.If u are man or male,u sure like it.If not like it,then go to hell la because even girls know Lamborghini too.)I want add something here which is my frenz said that "If all the man go for car show,see Lamborghini and Ferrari there.They sure look at the car and sit inside to feel the car eventhough the model naked.Have to agree with him because when see the Lamborghini in front of us...all the eyes just look at the car only.Haha...^^Then,i talk to my frenz(Carlson) that"u not have to rush de meh?Fetch ur gf at Taylor.He answered 2pm then fetch her.^^ all laugh at him because he look funny lo...(He is friendly one and somemore act cute all the time,if u know him .)Then,have a group of students that come to take photo with the car and some girls still blurring that why her frenz taking photo with that car....Then,i start joking with my frenz.I say"Wah...Lamborghini also dont know a...then dont get know with guys..."My frenz laugh at me...Wah so serious meh if dont know what the car... hehe...^^,


Here the pic take from my phone:



See?A lot of people taking photo with that car....


JJ a...Y walking at behind suddenly....


The tag for the car..."Lamborghini" so beautiful o...



After taking then all go back home....

No comments: