Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The day has come....which is her birthday.(^^,).Then,as u all know i bought a present for her edi and today i will give to her face to face.

This morning,i wake up early as i want to go to school early for giving her the present.Haha...This morning i wake up with a very messy hair maybe last night din sleep well.Haha...I laugh at myself when i brushing my teeth.Then,go take the present and walk to school.

I'm reach school 10.45am something as i wait for my frenz.This is because i want him to accompany me as last night he had ask me about this matter.Because i scare this action will get her shock as we din actually talk to each other before.Haiz...Nvm la just go ahead.(^^,)

Then,i have to wait her to finish her chemistry practical class then give the present to her.(My class start at 12pm and she end her class 12pm.^^ then i have to choose late enter the class.)Then,all my frenz know why i late enter the class edi.(But,one thing that i very surprise is my classmate which is girl(named "Poh Ha"),she walk at the corridor and ask us y still din go into class and ask about din class is it.)Then,when she look at the table there and watch a present that put beside my bag then she know what i want to do edi.Girls' sixth sense really accurate one.)When she walk out from the practical room then go in front and say"Hi" and "Happy Birthday" then hand the present to her.After she received then leave there and go to class as i late to class edi.(But,din rush a...just walk slowly)Besides,the situation very weird la when hand the present to her.(haiz...dont know to say it la.)Then,my frenz who coming late to class than me,tell me that he saw her and she holding a small pink color bag.I just answer him,hehe... present lai de...i give one...Then,my frenz give me the expession like say me naughty a u...


Then,after class we go to BBQ Chicken for our lunch and when we reach there and the time is 1.20pm something and our class is 2pm.Haha...nvm just go for our lunch.Then,take order and wait for the food.Haha...finally 2 pm edi,we still eating there and we all say nvm la finish eat 1st and go back class then say sorry to lecturer then it ok edi.My frenz tell me that she at Secret Recipe there celebrate her birthday(I know her frenz will help her celebrate one) as my frenz go there to buy cakes.Then,after paid the bill edi and my frenz pull me to Secret Recipe which next to BBQ Chicken.Then,have to go but no enter the Secret Recipe la,just pass by only as she had her frenz there.What a "nice" frenz right?When passing by, saw her near the glass there and those my frenz laugh at the back edi.Haiz...very paiseh la guys...

Haha...when want to enter the school and saw one of my classmate that have enter the tutorial class at 2pm one,he came out from school and we ask him is the class end edi or not.He answered yes and we shock because we all(about 16 people,almost whole class(whole class is 25 people)) late to enter class.Try to imagine guys...if u are the lecturer and ur class just left 2 people inside the class,what were u do?Haha...i think will cancel the class lo...Then,we go into school and ask another frenz that have enter the class.He said that the class just carry on 10 mins only(the class is 1 and a half time).We all shock and stunned edi.This time really pity for the lecturer because just have 2 people enter the class.(I thought just have 1 people enter the class as he seldom follow our group.)Then,no choice wait at corridor and chit chatting with each other for waiting the time to go play futsal(Futsal at 4pm).


Then,she walking in from outside as she finish her celebration and having class.One of my frenz shout my name out.Yihming...!!!Natural response is answer him and she passing by in front of me.Very paiseh la,when look at her.Haiz...


3.30pm edi and all prepare to go to Sport Barn for playing futsal.

No comments: