Friday, April 24, 2009

Tmr will be my math 1 final paper...and i still doing my revision for last 3 chapters...chap4,5,6...chap 7 easy...XD...haha...study vector b4 the Trigo...Trigo will be the last one...haha... Now,i hope the paper easy coz i scare also...i want score it high le...so,i afraid it be hard...can pass de just want score high a bit harder lo...work harder now...

After 2mr paper will be relax...haha...coz wait until 4/5 then have other paper which is Econ...^^, Sunday will go to Tropicana City Mall there for watching my frenz magic competition...and magic gathering too...as my frenz want to San Fansisco on mid of May...

I heard that coming Subang Magic Festival will have Close-up magic competition too...so i gonna join...fee $30USD on 6th of June...So,when sem break i will practise insane and think new tricks and come out my own tricks...to compete with other ppl...hope can think few strong effect magic...So,for those who want to see my magic then go Subang Parade on that day...^^, other magicians also there too...u all can watch too...all free...^^,

No comments: