Sunday, April 19, 2009

High Fever...

Result i get is...High Fever...not normal fever...higher a bit the temperature...not until extreme la...if extreme sure become stupid ady...haha...

Now,eat something also hard...coz my throat damn pain and dry...

This morning,quickly go to SJMC to check...do blood test to make sure that i really infected Denggi or not...coz last night i ate the panadol ady...and more hot of my body...no energy go anyway and my father take ice put on head,hand and leg...coz whole body damn hot...^^, they so scare...coz i got denggi before at my age 11...that time still lucky coz the hospital directly let me stay at there and accept treatment...i feel lucky is because i heard from my frenz that time said that i lucky coz they have read the newspaper that got one child die with denggi...after that i think back ya really coz that time i cant even move a single step that time...blurring everytime...


Now,i think i should have more rest and drink more water...but my revision still haven start yet...^^, will do after i recovered

No comments: