Sunday, April 12, 2009

Go to magic shop again today as my frenz(Hiro) as he want meet us...actually last sunday due to he not free den this week...haha...when he arrived he asked got some new tricks and ask me to show the Tarantula to him...haha...can levitate and spin the ring in mid air...but still want practise to master to let the ring go into the spectator's hand...haha...

At the same time,we all wait for someone and other frenz....that someone is still haven come to work due to raining day out there...and other frenz is come to join us...^^, Make us wait for that guy delay our lunch time...And we eat our lunch at 4pm...WTF!!!!!

i think around 3pm like that,William(Art stream magician) come to magic shop and ask got AndThenSome dvd sell or not...haha...answer is no...coz the magic is only sell Andy magic thing...as the shop named Andy Magic Shop....haha...^^,

Then,he asked me that whether i know or not about Utar got one function something like Prom Night...i din even heard about it...so he said maybe just for Art stream gua...and he said that he got perform magic that day and invite me to go there too...as he one person cant perform for a lot ppl...so i think i can go coz after exam ady...so can perform alot... haha....that function at PD block 15/5 maybe if i not mistaken...^^, if can go that time is my 1st time do magic show for art stream students and 1st time recieve invitation...haha...^^,(90% will go if nothing happen at that day...^^,)

After we ate our lunch,that frenz(William) gone ady...and my frenz said that he actually got something powerful magic tricks just lacked of DVDs...not like us many magic videos and DVDs to learn...now know ady...coz last time he ask me teach him Color by Daniel Madison...for me that is easy coz my frenz show me and teach for few minutes den know how to do even without see the DVD...so,that time i assume that he was a beginner...^^, my fault...haha...i think he at Art Stream also become a well-known magician...^^, if not,how his frenz ask him do magic at that function...^^,

No comments: