Tuesday, April 14, 2009



Above photos are done by me just now...so excited now...so take the photos and share with u all...haha...This trick named "Tensegrity"...this also one of the tricks in TA which in Vol.5...So,I said True Astonishment really nice stuff...all tricks inside is damn nice...and get very good feedback from audience...haha...nothing to do...so i do this...haha...
Later want go out to LCCT to meet my mum as she arrived at 12am...haha....she come to KL is for her body check up and find her frenz about her business...coz my mum want import something that my hometown want to buy...^^, Now,she have her own business ady...so,she will very busy with her things...but wont like my father that fly here and there so frequently...^^,
Still haven study and do my revision...^^,

No comments: