Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Still left 2 weeks to go b4 my final exam...^^,...haiz...need to study from now on...

I'm happy to heard that my stuffs arrived at JB ady...get this news on monday...finally...wait the Tarantula for almost 1 month ady...due to out of stock of the supplier...haha...very happy since heard that my stuffs arrived ady...
And i want to share a good news is Tropicana City Mall has Magic Carnival ady not only Subang Parade...and this time Taiwan Programme a show named "大魔竞"(Da mo jing)...they really come to Malaysia...^^, happy to hear this news from my frenz
Got Special guest performance and host from Taiwan,China,Hong Kong,Iran,Thailand,Singapore and our country Malaysia...Somemore,have magic stuffs selling also at the same time...
End of April and early of May have magic competitions and lecture...^^, I will all 4 days coz i think i also go to Jeremy Pei Lecture...^^,
So,i should start my revision now if not no time to let me do revision coz those 4 days i must go...can learn something from there...^^,

No comments: