Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Weird????

Is that weird for who buying a deck of playing card???The incident that happen at a stationary shop...that i went to buy a deck of playing card...i need a new deck a of playing card to practise for Faro Shuffle....is that damn hard to make it perfectly....now got few cards corner spoil ady...due to i push in very hard...angry at that time....^^,...coz still two or more cards stacks together....Ok,back to topic...I go into the stationary shop buy a deck and the cashier and the guy beside me,both looking at me...like wondering y i buy a deck of playing cards...coz many guys(for those smokers...)go in and buy cigarattee one...but me unique...buy a deck....I'm not smoker ok....i just addicted to cards only...then,go out the shop...On the way home,i think a answer for them if they ask me y i buy deck...haha...my answer is those guys are smokers and will buy a pack of cigarattee...but me unique i buy deck coz i eat deck one....haha....if asking me futher...then i will do card from mouth....will shock all of them....(just learn la....^^,)


2mr got class....haiz...Replacement for CNY...**** la...Stupid UTAR!!!!....


I think better go to Taiwan to learn magic...and dont want study edi...damn boring la...somemore i cant remember all those things that lecturers teach in the class...even a word....

No comments: