Friday, February 27, 2009


(The Nevermind and Tagged)
Above two things is today i go to my frenz shop take one...^^,they arrived on tuesday...^^, so excited coz finally come ady...^^, Total cost=RM216...the Nevermind RM100 and Tagged by Richard Sanders is RM108 plus shipping fee.... Sad thing is i have to figure out the Nevermind so take time...if cant figure it out...it wasted...T_T coz come with a piece paper telling how to do... and one thing is Tagged is nice a...no regret for buying it...^^, Actually,i got four things one...the smoke & mirror decks not stock...so just these two only...T_T...cant get pretty gf a...
Then,playing around at my frenz shop there and talking something lo...haha...i do so many stupid things all regarding magic one...haha...u see then u sure say me crazy ady...haha...At that time,got his frenz ask me how long do i played magic...i'm just 1 years only...haha...^^, Still newbie....^^, at same moment,my frenz say me is the strongest newbie that he had meet...haha...then,ask him y lo...he told me that justin have said me really deeply with my magic ady coz willing buy many things that new and practise hard...not like others just buy din practise and others not so willing buy new stuffs and practise hard...so he said i improve so fast is that reason...haha...^^,
Ya,its true...i think i improve a lot and better than those newbie with 1 or 2 years time...^^,and i want improve fast is because i see all my frenz...all pro than me and sometimes when they discuss something...i cant give my opinions coz i dont know...just like last time just starting...will not comment anything one...just say wow,great....now different ady...i can join into their discussion...^^, and my frenz ask me do some activities like magic gathering and street magic with group of frenz...coz i have a lot of time...^^,
I wanna share something very funny one...is my frenz teaching someone a card trick as that person want to learn...then my frenz teach "Invisible Reverse"(i also teach many ppl ady...coz it no need sleight of hand...very very very easy card trick that everyone can do...^^,) to that person...and he said it took almost 3 hours then that guy know...wtf...3 hours just know how it do...if i teach him that trick for 1 hour...if still cant do it,i say u dont have that talent or u so stupid(if i directly said)and one thing is that person is study marketing at Sunway College...and still cant learn that trick in 10 mins...one thing i can say is STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!I teach my frenz also in 2 mins then learn it la...(plus recap and perform...so actual time will be 1 min can learn it ady...^^,)he want took 3 hours to learn it,he better go bang the wall...damn easy trick cant do...no need learn others la...
Now practising Tagged...haha...^^, And next new stuff i will buy is Tarantula by Yigal Mesika...If the price is RM167 then i directly buy no need think too much...coz damn cheap...maybe wrong pricing ady...coz it 70 USD but themagicstreet selling it for RM167...damn cheap le...coz is 70USD will be RM 250-300 plus shipping la...but the price RM 167 damn cheap le...haha...^^,

No comments: