Saturday, February 7, 2009

Boring a...haiz...



Go to Sungai Wang again...coz i wanna ask something and pass a dvd to my frenz...as he want Ninja 1 and 2...then,copy for him as he want it so much...(Note:for those beginners...this 2 Dvds will help u a lot but for Intermediate and professional...this is rubbish...)Coz most of beginners will not start learn hard sleight of hand one...so after 3-4 month then will start to learn...I'm also like that...^^,



Somemore,my frenz just help me order my stuffs today...haiz...so late then help me order...but he said can more cheaper...coz order a lot....not just me only...(i think only excluding shipping fee gua...)^^, but also can la...coz i add one items into my order list...which is Tagged...cant wait ady...just add in...so total amount will be RM300 gua...i think...1 is Tagged(Rm108),1 is The Nevermind(RM100),and two beautiful "GF"(Smoke & Mirror deck...RM60)...this time is my first time order 3 things together...coz last time i will 1 or 2...due to i cant wait for the Tagged reach my hand so quickly order it...and my next order will be 3D advertising(RM108),and Propaganda Deck(RM 24 + shipping will be RM 30 per deck...)...i think i will order March gua...or after Magic Festival which will be held on 5-7th June at Subang Parade same as last year...but i will participate the competition next year...(Maybe...coz now i start learning Stage magic...coz i have Jeff Mcbride's Art of Manipulation volume 1 -3...^^,...start practise now...^^,)Somemore,at Magic Festival will spend a lot of money one...like last year i want buy appearing cane...just finish my call(coz want to let my mum know y i use a lot money ma...)...appearing cane sold out ady just left appearing candle...so this time i will grab more things...^^,...so have to save money...^^,

No comments: