Friday, February 13, 2009

Tmr is Valentine Day ady which mean that i got my stupid math test...^^,haha....today show some tricks to Pheng...^^,...he shock...haha...1st magic is "Traveller" which is perform to them as my indian frenz ask me to do and he give me his deck to me and do...(i got my own deck la...^^,my gf lai de ma...will always with me one...^^,)and they all shock...coz i show them 4 kings one by one and at the end change to 4 queens...(actual is 4 kings to 4 Aces...due to his deck missing out 2 aces then i choose 4 queens...^^,)



Then,after class show to Pheng as he wanna see more...then talking about magicians...then ask him go ICT lab together and show Lu Chen magic coz his magic is nice....^^,...haha...one word...godlike a...haha...i show him the Japan one de...at his blog there...u all can search at there...really nice one...^^, One thing...my blog at google ady...u try search Lu Chen...then will see my blog there...Magic Beyond Belief...haha...^^,but is his book la...^^,



And share with u all as last night go to magic forums and know that he got magic show for end of CNY...


Here is the video of Lu Chen's magic show(end of CNY):














Gtg....study...T_T...2mr math test...i want score high high...for proven...


Wait...Wait...wait...Happy Valentine Day to all...^^,

No comments: