Friday, February 6, 2009

Last night,when i laying on my bed and suddenly my phone rang...msg...from a guy named"William" who is Art stream...sincerely,i dont know him one...he know me also from his frenz de...he say he just know i'm a magician...haha...my name get known edi...haha...^^,...he said he want have a meet with me and learn something from me...???...i'm not pro yet...and before that i heard from my indians frenz said that Art stream got a guy also know magic one...and pro also..i think is him...(Dunno la...just see his skill and experience then know his level lo...)I'm new in magic so experience and skill still have a lot need to know and learn...^^,



Finally,her exam is over ady...(I think...)coz she said one week time...





Recently,my life start to change edi..change good or bad???u guess???Answer is bad...now my life damn boring...coz just study 3 days a week and another 4 days dont know do what...now i start playing computer games again...and be concentrate on my study...and less play my magic ady...i still waiting my new stuffs come then practise again...coz this is the last chance to get into degree and dont want be loser so need effort lo...every decision u make will cost u something...(learnt from Economics...^^,)

No comments: