Monday, January 12, 2009

Just back from dinner...somemore is the first day of me going back to uni...haiz...need repeat again since CGPA not enough...1.95....nearly pass...have to accept it...this times sem 1 students...is damn "more" people...which got only 53 person...last time for my sem got 80++...haha...and when get there got saw some of my frenz that also repeat for same subject...actually i purposely choose that 2 subjects coz got frenz...somemore i think is easy for me...^^,



After class,go to Jaya33...to buy things...and see some CNY thing like lukan and others...then call my mum lo...haha...She ask me how was my class and got know some girls or not...and say this year my "桃花运" good...me say no la...mother say dont always play with my decks la...go out for a date...haiz...see my mum also desperate like this liao...maybe she see my younger brother got gf edi...i think have 3 years edi...my mum wont ban us for dating...i think she saw i always with boys and some girls who close to me only...and never see me got gf...haha...or she scare me be gay later on...no need to worry de la...i still normal la...still like to see pretty girls la...^^, coz yesterday go to my frenz working magic shop there...meet him since very long time din see him edi and ask him help order DVD and cards...(never change...still love beautiful decks...) and i think around 5pm...2 young girls come in...i think they 20++ years old...and stand in front of me like wanna ask something or want buy something...then my frenz ask them looking something...then they go out and seem like they discuss something...i think they want buy something for boys as present...i know coz many girls come in also want buy something as gift for their boys or frenz...^^,


Then,i tell my mum that i just either one subject score C then is pass ady...my mum said me can very relax lo...(lol...i want score higher a since my dad want me score higher...)and told me that when holiday want me go for some classes that motivate me...haiz...since my dad must see me busy with something then he is fine with me...and he want his son more clever wah...(my mum said...)...haiz...those classes also not cheap one...i think coz when form 5 my mum want me go for way to use money wisely and how to save money class....and other class is brain class...is about how to use our right brain...right brain is for creative,draw picture and left brain is logical thinking for normal people and teach us how to study smart and teach us how to use shortest time to memorise things...somemore the most useful for me is read without memorise and recall back after reading as same as the book written...even write from down to up...(now seldom use that method as my laziness come back to me edi...^^,)

No comments: