Friday, January 16, 2009


Finally,get Izzi edi...^^ but still try the speed now...^^,

Damn tired today...coz yesterday sleep late...and need wake up at 7am as 8am got class... and late to enter due to my stomachache from yesterday morning...****...and damn sien la the class...haiz...no choice....After class,wait outside Pa009 for taking my bill...but the person dont know at whr edi...no one the office and the paper said that start from 10am...and we wait until 10.30am also din open...****...then walk to canteen there for breakfast but we din breakfast as we dont want...and saw her there...^^,(Lucky...i din ever think that still can meet her like this coz she at final week edi...coz week 14 many ppl will absent one...haha...)...Like usual...say hi to each other...she shocked when saw me coz actually i graduated edi de...y i still here???...she asked me..."U not graduated ady de meh?"...haha...later when she on9 tell about that...haha....^^,

After Economic class,go meet Miss Wong with my frenz...then go to 1 Utama there... one word have to say...boring and sleepy in the bus coz take so much time to reach there...Just me and Tan kelvin shopping at there only...but got Chin Wee,Wei Jun and Yeong Bin will join us after they take their deposits...they buy their shirt...i just beside seeing only as i buy many shirt edi...^^, When at Padini Concept Store there,Kelvin said to me that i leng cai ady...(What leng cai edi meh???...^^,)Where got???he said maybe my hair style gua...coz i straightened my hair edi...^^, the 4th times edi for straightening my hair coz my hair is natural curl one...T_T...want keep long hair and want become my idol hair style(Lu Chen)...his previous style la...coz now his hair is too long for me edi and i prefer the last time his hair style when performing the 2 eggs become one egg and in heart shape...(this magic i still figure out how to do that...but still not yet do experiment to figure out how he do that...due to i lack of time...)

And say me leng cai when see me ah...coz i will very happy one...haha...^^, over self center ady...hehe...^^,


BTW,i want to say Congratulations to my mum as just now she call whether i got money or not...coz my mum forgot transfer money to me...but just now my dad tranfer to me edi...and she tell me that today she done 7K business just for selling Lukan only...Wah...starting now...coz all people want to buy and send to their frenz or family or customers or boss...I heard also shocked coz 7k business a day as my mum shop still new to all and many ppl still dont know yet...^^,...my mum also said to me that her previous boss now...can die edi...coz he come 4 containers which is longest containers(i think is 40 feet...just 40 what what la...dont know is feet or what measurement...^^,)...and all is Lukan which is 10kg packing...beside...his Lukan is sour...my mum is sweet one as my mum order earlier...^^,(my mum know one...hehe...)...somemore want selling finish edi...and his price for 10kg with 68 Lukan inside...is RM19.90...sure loss one...coz my mum sell RM32...but he late coming and my mum just left 5-6 boxes only...nothing can affect one...i laughed when heard it...coz if lukan sour....no one will buy coz i work when i sem break i know those rich customers one...very picky one...I estimate his loss...take it a container 50k...(i just guess only coz i just one time see my mum bill only...she want keep it secret one coz dont know other ppl know the basic price.. )...200k for 4 containers...and 10KG for 68,58,50..put it all same price la...RM 25...one containers can fit with 2000++(take 2000 as example)...one box sell RM19.90(round up to 20...)then lost RM5 per box...total loss 40k++...i think at least....later go back there ask my mum how much the total of his loss...i sure is more than my estimation...^^,



I waiting....
(Waiting???Waiting what???or waiting who??? or something else???)




I think this coming CNY will be interesting...hope so...coz i planning do a magic show when my open house...FRIENDS!!!Remember come to my house a....if not u will miss out a free magic show although i not famous...but i sure that will be fun...and interesting to u all...^^,


TO BE CONTINUE...

No comments: