Saturday, January 31, 2009

Get back to here(KL) on last thrusday...and home alone....stay at home alone for 3 days...coz tonight housemate just back and he want to go out and will not back at night...T_T...Haiz...If i know this situation i change my flight better...coz only yesterday got class only...miss...also miss one class only...Haiz...

This year CNY nothing special...and not fun also...coz no CNY feel...seeing the road damn quiet and only night time got fire craker only...one thing i could is this year dont know they buy from who...i saw a lot fire crakers...they play almost every night...On 25th that Datuk Lim played and my frenz say he crazy one coz at that time my frenz wanna sleep and he play the fire crakers...haha...ya,i know coz next morning i saw those paper next his house....

Somemore this time i got meet some primary school frenz...XD...and finally know Elbert gf is who ady...Ivy...haha...she also my primary school frenz...XD...I know is because elbert and his gf came my house on 2nd day night...(I open house that day...XD)...and show some magic only...coz too many ppl...and teach some lo...easy one...i knew something now...the most easiest magic is most hard hitting to them...coz when i saw they expression i know...and mentalism is most scary thing for them...coz really blow their mind...like read mind...haha...i like it...and the prediction part lo...haha...

The next day which 3rd of CNY need open shop see got customers buy things or not...haha...just open shop some come in and buy Lukan...haha...coz not enough Lukan in market now...haha...and just open half day only and do about 3-4k business ady...XD...then,go to my frenz house "bai nian" as he ask y i not go...haha...then go lo...and meet another primary school frenz who is Nicolie...^^, Funny thing come now...coz Lester want show magic to her as i teach him when at my house...^^, then sit beside and see lo...then he fail ady coz lost the card ady...cant find the card...then all my frenz ask me do lo...then,suddenly idea come to my mind...then i directly do it...haha...really shock all of them not only her...haha...then go to elbert's gf house...as his gf ask for...at there got meet Doris and Sharon...also primary school frenz...i think is Ivy ask them come one...coz when Ivy came to my house that time...she think that i dont know her ady...but is she dont know me...haha...coz elbert ask for my IC for confirmation...haha...Is i change my look ady or long time din meet a....?coz that time at Ivy house only Doris know me...coz same secondary school also...haha...but Sharon....dont know her o...coz last Wednesday same flight with her and Aphonsus Liew...and i think she forget me ady...
Then,Ivy talk to Doris and Sharon that me came ady...yaya...long time din meet is like that one...Doris not need say la...know so long time ady...but Sharon...i still ???? dont know her a....
Then,they go ady and we go to CC play games...haha...before that Ivy told her parent about her primary school frenz lo...they just dont know me only other know la...??? really...nothing to say...better dont know me...haha...

At night go to Lai house...he happy coz i can go...coz my flight is that day morning one but my dad want change flight to me then i changed lo...more better...haha...sing at his house...^^, ask my frenz ask sing with him....


Gambling...haiz...not need to say...coz also lose many...last year lose about RM300++ in one night somemore at my own house...this year...my frenz ask me share together to be Dealer...so 3 persons gather money as dealer lo...but also lose...lose Rm300++ also but if divided into single,every one lose RM100++ only...not a big deal...^^, i think next year i not gamble lo...haha...coz this year i dont want gamble one but my frenz want me also can reject them la spoil the mood only...then gamble lo...and one serious thing is all scare me ady...scare gamble with me coz think i use sleight of hand...once i shuffle the deck...they cut until like they shuffle deck one...haiz...really.....nothing to say....not only at my house...at Ivy house also...Lester be dealer and i be player(normally i be dealer...coz they dont want be dealer...and i think my luck at outside more lucky...dont know why...)and i think from 3rd or 4th round i straight 21 until last game...as their money lose ady...i think played around 10th rounds only...and all say me cheat lo...y so many times 21 one...somemore continue few times....after that on the way to CC,all ask me how to do that...really change card or use sleight of hand...wah...I am god meh?...i also dont know a...luck come at that time is just at that time only...then,i say i spend lester play CC lo...not a big deal...coz cheap only ma...RM2 one hour and not play so long.... haiz...my level down ady la...and my standard weak ady...my frenz say to me like that coz i long time din play DOTA...ya,its true...coz from result i know my standard one...1st round second lowest score(Lose)...2nd round second highest score(Win coz i damn fat can solo 2 hero at one time...)and third round lowest...(Lose)...haiz...

And last 2 day i test my standard...so i played Dota...1 on 1 with computer...try to think 1 on 1 need spend how much time to end a game?30mins or 15mins?...haha...In one hour time,i also cant end a game...and been killed by computer until Mega Kill a...****...last time this thing will not happen one...yesterday try again...this time really got some improvement lo...coz i can end in 30 mins time...but pity computer then i go farm fat fat then end the game...^^,

No comments: