Tuesday, January 13, 2009

haiz...2nd day to uni also damn boring coz after class also dont know do what thing...my class end at 11am...and finish my lunch and go back home search some magic stuffs and videos that update my magic knowledge coz last month i din on9 for so long time edi...and see a person magic videos...32 years old..."kentsoi1997" u can search this name in youtube...

Just now my mum said to me that 2mr free lo...then can go for shopping or watch my drama or even play my cards...haiz...see lo...maybe will go shopping gua...those window shopping type coz nothing to buy edi...since i got buy many shirts edi...haiz...damn boring...

This time CNY also get few ang pao only de la...i think...since 28th i need back to PJ here...but i want $$$ coz many things that i wanna buy...^^,

No comments: