Sunday, January 4, 2009

Here the pictures for the day of open new shop ceremonny...:

After eating....

Buying something from shop...^^,

All starting eating and i still taking photo...^^,


All line up for taking lamb meat...^^,










Haiz...on that day really tired coz my mum frenz all chit chat until 11pm and only left me at the counter there coz all my brothers go to CC with their frenz...Me?....haiz...i got frenz ask me go for playing games and other frenz ask me for yamcha...but i have to say not free coz left me there only...my parents chit chat with their frenz as long time din gather like this....
And morning i ask my brother to check my result as my result out edi...all subjects passed but also no use coz CGPA 1.9533....haiz....the management studies pull the grade down coz get D...Haiz...




No comments: