Friday, January 9, 2009

Back to kl edi...and done my register for repeat subjects...i repeat 2 subjects...which is econ and math 1...my frenz(Martin) say just repeat one subject then ok edi...Math 1 just passed and now still want repeat...haiz...have to put more effort on this 2 subjects now...not playing around edi...start serious...i admit that Sem 1 i really not paying attention to all classes and playing around...no serious on my study...haiz...have to accept this truth that i stupid...^^,



No one on this earth is stupid only have lazy person...so just admit laziness is the biggest problem to me...coz i really lazy to study one...haiz...if this time...really cant up to Uni...i think i will discuss with parents that let me go to Taiwan...the magic school there...open day on September...coz now i really love to magic...^^, just see the result 1st la...

No comments: