Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What a nice and tired day

Today class start at 830 am for the chemistry tutorial class.By the way,lecturer giving back the test paper to us.Haha...But still happy with the marks since i din study well for the test.After the class,then we eat breakfast before go to play futsal.At the same time,i aslo see her after my class.But she was answering the phone.I just have to pass by only.Then,all go to Sport Plaza to play futsal.Play about one and half an hour.Then,we separate go frenz house bath and go to eat our lunch.After lunch,we go back to school for the writing for science test.The interesting part is i sleeping when test but the lecturer come and ask how was me.I just answer her still ok because i already done my test already for about 15 mins.I din left the room is because all of the TD3 gang said even done the paper,just sleep in the class until end.So,all of us just sleep until end.I'm the worst because from the beginning of the test already in sleeping mode.I get used to it already.This method,i always use in my secondary school time.When test i also in sleeping mode to do the test paper.

No comments: