Friday, August 22, 2008

Today,i wake up very early and didn't sleep well when chemistry practical which is last practical but i sleep at lab.Hehe^^, Nvm la lecturer nice d and wake me up and tell me don't sleep in lab and go talk with frenz.Then,i go around the lab,thinking something alone there.Since i din sleep well and lecturer continue the tutorial which din finish last week and i think i cant remember all words that she said from the beginning.

After class,we go eat noodles at Jaya Noodles House there.Then,one thing very fun which open my frenz car.Hehe^^, My frenz lost his key yesterday when we playing basketball at PC block and morning he locked the door accidentally.So,my frenz"Sam" know how to open the car doorwith wires.So,after lunch all go together to break through haha(no la just help him open the car door).Then,we talk the security that we are not thief(no need tell them also know the car is my frenz because where got a gang of thieves like 8 people all just break 1 car,if tell others will laugh loudly)So,i think maybe try about half an hour there and at last my frenz"kock li"open it edi.Then,my frenz start the car.The interesting thing is he start the car with a srewdriver"+"because yesterday he found a keyman to open and make a starter for him.Haha...very funny no need car key also can start the car.


Then,all go for the math lecture at 2pm.After class,i quickly rush to home because weather want to start rain edi.At uni gate there,i saw her and her frenz together walk out the uni and i just at behind them only.But,i have to rush back,no choice.din care anything edi as she dunno me yet.But,hope can she know me in future.

No comments: