Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Last practical for programming

As today is my last practical for programming and last tutorial for physics,so my class decided wear semi formal for take photo as lecturer wear formal.But,at last din take even one picture.

At the morning,almost all of the TD3 din do tutorial for physics.Haha...Is like that one because din have question paper and lazy.All come to class and copy from frenz.So,all copy and the bar list come out edi.So,everyone have to check see whether got barred or not.For the miracle,TD 3 is the class that no one got barred.So nice,as for other class have one or more.Even worst thing i heard is SEM1 students because have some got barred 6 subjects.As i know my last sem just my frenz got barred for 4 then at last barred 1 subject as he appealed success.All discuss at cafeteria.At the same time,(^^,)see her pass by the cafeteria.After breakfast,all go to last practical for programming.But,last practical really rush no break at all,just straight 3 hours from 11 am-2pm.Then,finish the class and wait for frenz after he done his thing.While waiting all stand at the corridor chit chat but the most unbelievable thing is after 2pm uni still many people at uni.Then,talk and one frenz ask my shirt why weird one.My shirt semi formal and one side is buttoned with a layer of shirt but the other side no because it design is like that one,it just like any other t-shirt only.So,ask i unbutton my shirt because they want to see.So,as i unbutton the first button,she pass by in front of me.Die lo....Hahaha^^ nothing de la.

Then,after my frenz done his thing then all go public bank as my frenz want to do ATM card for himself.While waiting just chit chat there.After done the card,go to Mc D's eat lunch.^^ After that, all go home.

Argh....Have to do my presentation slide tonight for tomorrow public speaking presentation.No choice as i like to be the last.

No comments: