Thursday, August 7, 2008

Play Magic after lecture

As title mentioned,u should know the things that i gonna to write.Ok,let's start it.


First of all,today is bad weather and all have to stay back just for waiting the rain stop.So,the corridor full of people.One thing is funniest that is we all SEM2 students which all from TD3 group play a lecturer.We all stand a line in front of the glass and stare at the lecturer since he teaching SEM1 students tutorial.(The lecturer quite handsome too,so we want to play him only.)After that,we all go labs, pass by one by one the lab from physics lab to chemistry lab.(We all want to play lecturer too,since we know all the lecturer.)


Then,we sit down and chit chat until 4.30pm something and decided to go home but the rain still raining so we go back and sit again.Now,the thing i want to say is magic show time again.Haha...
(Magic Maniac edi)

We want to sit down,i saw a person that from SEM1 and playing with a deck.After noticed,my indian frenz told me that he want to do magic for him.(The deck is belongs to my indian frenz and he also a magician too.(Beginner).)So,i watched it from behind in silent without releasing any tension or do anything.I dun want to expose myself being a magician and let SEM1 students know about UTAR got magicians too.So,i just at behind him to watch.But,at last he also refused to perform and said he forgot how to do.(Those reasons i cant accept for those who want to show magic to people because will spoil magician image)i very disagree with that.If want to show magic then show,dont take the deck,play with the deck and at last said "Sorry,i forgot how to do it."For me those are bullshit only.If u want to show ,u can do something easy and nice.Then,if want futher showing u can do another again.No one will say u are cheap or argh that is simple magic that everyone can do.I will not to say that.As long as, i want to see people doing magic with correctly and nicely.


Ok,forget about it.Ok,then now is my magic show time again ,as i don't have anything to do so.So,i do it.I show a magic to my another indian frenz that very naughty and know some about magic too.Then,my that magic frenz told me that he very naughty and just show magic that without touching by him.So,since i love 4 aces productions so much,then i do "Sick of Aces".But,as i long time din play and also din pay much attention for it when he cutting the deck and i messed up with it and very embrassing because have SEM1 students at beside and sitting there to watch.


So,i very sad that it cant perfectly show up.So,i decided to do another magic for protect my image too.(because quite embrassing that play magic long time and cant show it.)Ok,after that i have learn new magic from the Lu Chen(My Idol now.)The DVD named "Close Up!Up!Up!".Hehe...^^, one thing i have to say is his magic is the best because i have show one of the 4 aces productions of this dvd and a magic named "Non Coincidence"that performed on my frenz's birthday at Secret Recipe at Jaya One.That have a reason too which is while waiting the cake,one of my frenz ask me to do magic to all of them because nothing to do also.Then,i show it.
Then,the feedback for me that my frenz told me that that is awesome,very nice and perfect.(When doing that magic,i was very nervous too cos scare fail to do it since it new to me.)But i say to myself that i can do it.At last, i didn't fail.Haha...


Ok,i know that not related to this.So,jump back to here.I show magic also from this dvd named "0% possibility".The effect is all the cards are matched and decided by my frenz.Then,i revealed the cards one by one.All those he said match then it matched,for those are not,they are not macth.Haha...this blow all my frenz and those SEM1 students sit beside the table.All shock when seeing all the cards that matched to each other and all said again that's great,good,awesome.Haha...cant stand with that already(when heard that i was very happy)haha..

Then,all going back home since the rain want to stop edi.My frenz ask me about some mind reading magic and the ways i perform with it,then i show my ways to perform.Lastly,as i promised my frenz that i will show the "3 Card Monte" to him and i show it too.At the same time,Some SEM1 students sit down and watch i perform.Then,i have to perform also as i already promised my frenz.Then,i show.Haha...it really fool my frenz.(I said see the money card "Red Ace" carefully and i will mixed and u try to bet.)But,din play with money just for playing only.So,it really fooled him as i repeated many times(i think is 4-5 times.)haha...if this play with real money people sure lose a lot of money to me.But,i wont do that.(^^,)

After that,all go home edi.I also have to go back to home as the time is late edi.One thing make me feel a little bit sad is i waiting at the corridor for so long time as i want to see some miracles to happen.(Those people know me very well,then will know it)

No comments: