Friday, August 8, 2008

Another happy day for me.

Today,i feel very happy is because the class end at nearly 12pm and the afternoon class is cancelled edi since lecturer was replaced the class edi.So,after the chemistry practical,we all go the new open restaurant at Jaya One which opposite of my uni.The restaurant named is "Fireman"and same with Bar BQ if u have try before the Bar BQ.I have tried before last sem at 1 U(One Utama) at PJ.The differences between them are the sweet sos is less when provided and want keep asking for more and the sweetness not like the 1 U restaurant.Iknow different place is different with that.Besides,the price also comfortable to us but one thing not perfect is no student price for that shop since the shop in front of 1 uni.If let say it got student price,i sure that the restaurant will get more profit than that if he calculate smartly.So,we all go there and try the food at there(About 20 person).TD3 and TE1 group go there.TE1 just got 3 person follow us only others is TD3.HAHA...what a teamwork is.Always have half of the class together everytime.After eating there for 2 hours, i decided go with my frenz.I have thing to do and i have to leave early.The thing that i want to do is go to KLCC to collect my book.That book is "Magic Visa"By the author Lu Chen.Haha..Lu Chen again.The just booked by me last saturday and after two days mean monday morning i received msg that the book have arrived.So, i go to collect and i found that the first and second book of Lu Chen also arrived edi.I just bought the part 1 only the part 2 i left it for next time or next week.If directly buy the 3 books together,what a pain for me.3books cost me RM120.Haha...So,i left the part 2 1st.


Ok,after i buy the last book which is the second book of Lu Chen then i will put the photo up here to show the four book.

Lastly,is tomorrow is my chemistry test.Haha...sure die now.Din start to study.The test cover 3 chapters and all will let us die easily.

No comments: