Thursday, July 9, 2009

Long time din update my blog ady...^^, feel this blog no more ady??? haha....its still alive,it just no time to update only...^^, please forgive me...Now,i have moved into my new place ady which at Setapak here...my uni life still ok...but i feel me useless bcoz everynight play dota and sleep at 3 am something...have to change...^^ hope so...DOTA???sound like will not happen...ya it happen ady...and now spend lesser time to practise my magic ady...due to everyday play dota and school assignments those things make me busy only...

Last night,i met Sam at Mamak which is just outside my condo only...i also dunno will meet him like tat...then go back home...when reach home,my frenz said one dota agian????Then,we all play dota again...haiz...see???useless rite???haiz....


Now,i want introduce new taiwan drama...(i seldom watch taiwan drama...)coz this drama different style with all the taiwan drama...this drama is main storyline not just celebrities only...^^, nice to watch...if got,time try watch it...nice...8/10...i give...


Sonia Sui Tang(Model)

No comments: