Tuesday, June 9, 2009

International Extravaganza Magic Festival III


Me and Poker...(if not mistaken,he is Champion for 2007 IBM Taiwan...)



Me and Halen....


Me and Danny Cole(He from USA)

Above photos just a little amount only...others is at my frenz camera...these photos are take from my hp one...just some of them only...haha...
Danny Cole's magic performance really nice a...thumb up...he is friendly ....quite often meet him at the magic convention and after the magic show...coz saturday night after the show then we all go AC there eat and meet many magicians there either other countries...and meet Danny Cole there...haha...i think he will remember me....haha...
I will upload the remaining photos after i take from my frenz...haha...this time got take photos with pretty girls...^^,

No comments: