Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stop questioning me the same question ok!!! >.<

What the question right??? The question is so simple...u all can say me stupid...^^, the question is..."Do u have girlfriend???" Ya...this question very annoying...coz when u answering them no...they will say don't lie la...u so what...must have girlfriend one... or y dont get a girlfriend...so many out there...At the same time,they will look at u...and u will see question marks on their head... For me,no girlfriend is normal thing...coz everyone will face this also...y so eager find one...and if u find the wrong one will make u angry and unhappy everytime...nice meh??? not nice right...i think so...but get one girlfriend is good...i'm not saying that not good coz have trouble or unhappy thingy can share with them...but just find carefully lo...dont just want find a girlfriend and just simply find one...


Besides,u also want have a basic also...5 C....which is Cash,Credit Card,Car,Condo,Condom(^^, simply write the last one coz forget ady...and me and my frenz think out the sixth C...which is Coffin coz everyone will die right...and many ppl din think that...haha...)

I just got one C somemore not related with 5C...which is my name Chan..got one C right...haha...So,until now also din have one girlfriend lo...^^, So,who those dont have girlfriend dont be sad ok...still have me and frenz...call out frenz when sad or trouble...coz we will help each other...^^, this is brotherhood...haha...hope i not saying it wrongly...haha...^^,


This question i heard until sienz ady...even my mum also ask me go get one girlfriend...this is last year ok...last few days...she asking about my setapak room...at the same time...she saying that share with girl lo...What the...i quickly say crazy a...see...haiz...really no idea with it ady...even my mum also want see me get a girlfriend...>.< i think she think that i'm a gay lo...coz everytime my frenz come my house for party only see my frenz and less girls somemore those girls are my frenz girlfrenz... or maybe my brother make this problem for me...coz he got gf ady...and me not even one...

Now i want share one song that i listen recently and love it very much...^^,
坏人-方炯镔(Malaysia singer...^^,) nice song...and touching too...^^, Enjoy it...

No comments: