Sunday, May 10, 2009

Its coming...

Ya...its coming...INTERNATIONAL MAGIC EXTRAVAGANZA III MALAYSIA 2009...haha...i still lack of idea to create own trick...haha...but i got one routine now but it simple and not my own idea also...so must think out best effect card magic...^^, think better one with my own idea...^^, score the originity part...i think got 20 marks in that part coz the tropicana magic festival...my frenz got see the marks...their paper got originity marks...20 or 25 marks...forgot ady...^^,

My competition is on 6th of June...so,u all got time just go to Subang Parade see...i think same like last year...beside McD...in front of Parkson...^^, for the magic festival info can click here ...will be held 3 days...from 5th-7th of june...So,my competition is second day...^^, My frenz will take part too...hope that he can join too...coz now left 3 more contestants for close up...^^, coz they want 15 contestants...^^,


Good luck to my magic competition...^^,




Now at hometown ady...^^, all of my frenz shock with my magic...haha...and those workers at my mum shop all want learn magic ady...haha...i got teach some easy one...all ppl know one...^^,my frenz...they dizzy when see me perform...^^, coz they no idea and cant believe with that moment...haha...and one of my frenz say that he cant believe that last time form 4...same class with him...i sleep at class everyday..."sleepgod"...now become magician ady...and hands so agi and dex...^^, Then, other frenz said that want see me spend how much with my magic...if not,why my foundation need take one and half year...other ppl take only one year to finish...^^,

Ya,i admit that last year i spend most of the time with magic...^^, Now,can control ady...^^,

No comments: