Thursday, September 18, 2008

Haiz...today Physics II paper have over edi.quite ok but mistakes a lot coz forget to calculate value just explained only.All my frenz ended their exam edi just left me and few frenz(T_T) coz need resit for the math I.Haiz...really cham now because i ask them got study math I or not and they said done edi now only me din study.


Huh,i need use 3 hours for study all 8 chapters.Haha...really can become god edi.need sleep at 0.00am again.Seem crazy right?can 3 hours finish 8 chapters.trust me,this type wont happen d because we all not computer which can store everything in one time.But,i have trained before to memorise things in short time and recall all complete and detailed.haha,this want thanks to my mum to because she force me to learn d.But,now quite useful for me.Haha.


Pray for me that not confuse again and do wrong again with the question and formulae.Good luck for sem 1 student because also their last paper same as mine(math I).


Really do quick revision for the major chapters that i quite sure for it and score for it.

No comments: