Friday, September 5, 2008

The day before exam

Haha...Finally,final exam has came over which is 2mr.Haiz...don't know why got so many stupid exam and i hate the most is paper work because i lazy to do.(^^,)Haiz...no choice want to get the stupid certificate have to overcome those stupid paper works which told by my last lecturer.If don't have the cert,cant get a better job.Haiz...really hard to survive for those people nowaday.

AS 2mr is Writing For Science exam,i have no idea with it at all.Haiz...Let's talk about this study week what have i do.I seriously do nothing as i was at my hometown,cant focus on studies,just think something else,many things go around my mind.So,have to skip studies if not my mind will thinking other things.

So,i hope few weeks onward please let me have a clear mind to study as i want to score a better GPA for this sem because last sem was very poor edi since all sem i play at all and didn't study seriously.


Ok,let's pray together.Hope all have a better result in exam and good luck.(^^,)

No comments: