Saturday, June 28, 2008

My lucky day

Today is my lucky day.why i say like that because this morning i had my physics 2 test.This test is 1st time i done all my physics questions all in 30 mins(test time:1hour) and 1st time done all with confident.Haha....Later on,i go Sungai Wang.I guess those know me well,u know me will go to where.That's right Andy's Magic Shop.Then,i buy my stuffs at there and save my money too because the worker there give me discount(but i still not be member yet but he still give me 10% discount) sound nice right.The reason is he said me always go there play and chatting there.Then,hang there until around 4pm(5 hours there) then i go back.Then,i go Taman Jaya join with magic garage friends and eat dinner together.I got 2 free gifts(1 deck and free football toy la).After 2 hours,all go back.



Today i gain many experience from all senior(magician la) and i can improve my magic too.

No comments: