Sunday, June 1, 2008

Andy's Magic Shop Open Ceremony


Today,is Andy's Magic Shop Open Ceremony at Sungai Wang 3rd floor.So,i get there by 12pm.At 1 pm,i with my friends go back to shop and saw the Andy Kwok in front of me.Magician always like to perform magic.Then,he show the mentalism magic that blow all people mind at there.It really powerful magic.Because i also try to pick the card when his 2nd time perform to us.Then,he continue play the item that in his shop.Then,he play "In a flash" that i know how to do but i din see perform in front of me before.It is really nice magic that use flash paper to do.After a while,more and more people came and Andy's friends also came.After that,more customers come then me and my friends get away a bit because Andy want to show magic to customers expect me(I buy whole set already ^^)but a nice thing that he say is the "Rubbish card" really interesting. At 3pm,ceremony begin.Then,i and my new magic friends take photo with Andy.About 3.45pm,he show ambitious card routine then the ending is using that "Rubbish card".Haha,this is interesting part because the girl that he perform magic to her was shock when he play the the card in front her because that whole deck become rubbish.Then,all people around there shock also.Haha.....what a nice thing.Maybe i will play that too.

No comments: