Monday, March 9, 2009

My new hp...5800 Express Music...^^,




Yup,above is my new hp...5800 Xpress Music...^^,(RM1400...buy at Genting Highland)...Why is buy at Genting Highland there...coz yesterday my dad ask me go Genting together as he just meet with his frenz on Sunday...so saturday noon take taxi go...^^, One thing that i witness is many malay ppl go to the palace there for teaching science and math in malay not in english anymore...i saw many ppl at the palace there when i was at Tun Sambathan station(taking monorail...)I thought is something celebration...then seeing more and more ppl and around there have smoke ady...then just know what happen ady...so many malay ppl...i thought is election one...at night see the news know is the education one...haiz...

Go back here...y i buy hp at Genting...coz i wanna change hp for long time ady...and at beginning we want to watch movie one but seat full so just walking around there then saw hp shop go in and ask about the price then buy directly at there...Rm1400 and original...with original warranty card...^^,

Talk about today...about 1 something arrive Titiwangsa station and take monorail to IMBI for buying my screen guard...then go to Sungai Wang there...to my surprise...Hiro Sakai and Jeffery go there(after me la...i go 1st)...coz we all din planned one and i go there is i want order my thing...Tarantula...give my frenz RM300...coz give money will faster than i paid it later i get the stuff...so i pay 1st since my father give my money...(P.S. so bad o...got money in the wallet must spend until finish one...haha...^^,)But,i think after i buy this Tarantula...i will stop buying ady and start saving money for the coming Magic Festival at Subang Parade there...and save money for the TA(True Astonishment by Paul Harris...Price RM1000++)Nice magic dvds and props...all his idea really nice...so i want to buy lo...all share money with my frenz coz they say share money together...haha...^^, think 1st...^^,

No comments: